Westbrook Resources Ltd have been ISO 9001 certified since 2002. The certification body is BSI Management Systems which is UKAS accredited. A copy of the certificate is available on request.
Westbrook Resources Ltd aims to provide defect free services to its customers on time and within budget.
Westbrook Resources Ltd operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001:2015 certification, including aspects specific to the supply of ferro alloys, ores, metals and concentrates.
The management of Westbrook Resources Ltd is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
- Endeavouring to satisfy the needs and expectations or interested parties
The management of Westbrook Resources Ltd has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
In addition to all English and EU legislation and regulations, Westbrook Resources Ltd complies with all legislation specifically related to the supply of ferro alloys and materials.
Westbrook Resources Ltd constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.